- Scanning Probe Method for Magnetization Dynamics Measurements, National Science Foundation, $382,548, 06/01/14-05/31/17.
- Magnetic Nanostructures through Metallic Dewetting, National Science Foundation, $352,548, 06/01/14-05/31/17.
- Frequency Dependent Properties of Magnetic Nanoparticle Crystals, DOE, DE-FG02-08ER46481, 3/15/12-3/14/15, $381,000.
- Studies of nanoscale magnetoresistance and spin-torque effects using scanning probe microscopy, co-PI with Gil Markovich, Tel Aviv University, United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation grant #2010137, $188,000 (Majetich portion $94,000), 10/1/11-9/30/15.
- C-SPIN, Center for Spintronic Materials, Interfaces, and Novel Architectures (PI J.P. Wang, Univ. of Minnesota, DARPA/MARCO, under contract 2013-MA-2831, 1/15/13 – 1/14/18, Majetich portion $850,000.
- A New Route to Rare Earth- and Noble Metal-Free Permanent Magnets, Scott Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, 1/15/14 – 12/31/14, $59,600.